5.13.2008

Neon Neon



Can't stop listening to this band! I've listened to Har Mar Superstar for quite some time and I gotta thank him for turning me on to the awesomeness that is Neon Neon.

You must go to this next link and download the Mixtape that features...
Neon Neon: "Theme Song"
Goblin: "Tenebre"
Neil Young: "Sample and Hold"
Paul McCartney: "Temporary Secretary"
Kraftwerk: "Numbers (Wicked Mix)"
Tears for Fears: "Mother's Talk"
Neon Neon: "Raquel (Extended Mix)"
Debbie Gibson: "Only In My Dreams (Extended Club Mix)"
Janet Jackson: "Pleasure Pricipal (Eli Edit)"
Prince: "I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man"
Neon Neon: "Fuckin' Off Cover (Outtake)"



I start and end each day with this mix lately.

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/download/47233-neon-neon-mixtape-mp3

1 comment:

Sierra said...

Thats awesome!! They are very funky monkey! I dig, and the mix tape...how rad!!