5.06.2008

Eisley

I went and saw this band last night at the Vaudeville Mews. I love them so much. This is not a pic of the whole band, but the two main singers. I have videos, but the sound is horrible, maybe I can remaster it somehow to post and sound ok. This band is very moving, they are all related, 3 sisters, brother (drums), and cousing on bass, I think. They have voices that just get to you in a good way. They are very down to earth people, younger than me, of course, I think one of them is 19. The show was consumed by 14 year olds, it was an all ages show, I went by myself, which is cool. I rocked out, and broke a huge sweat, I made some people surrounding me un-happy and I had some weird looks because I was singing and rocking. Last time I checked that is why I enjoyed going to shows, but that is ok, being 14 and being too concerned about looking a certain way, NObody was really moving at all, and it was not very crowded, the Mews may be small, but it's totally rockable!! So that was the bummer of the night. I missed the first band Vedera or something like that. I saw the Myriad, they are okay, nothing to write home about. They seemed to mellow dramatic for me, and I love the screaming emo boys. They just didn't scream right or enough for me I suppose. =)
I love this band, they totally rock, and you can feel the lyrics, and the intense notes of the keyboard. The way they sing is just amazing! It was cool because basically it was like seeing an arena show at the Mews, that rox!!

2 comments:

serialstar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
serialstar said...

fo sho! the mews fricken rocks!