5.31.2008

My motivation songs


I know I have blogged of this before, just a couple of songs that stick with me, and I hear randomly when out of sorts. I really don't care if they are "cool" or not. They lyrics are what make an imprint in my head. Slick Shoes, All American Rejects....but come on....who doesn't love slick shoes!! You just have to! They ROCK!! AAR is weird, cuz I ALWAYS freakin hear it, and I could not even be in my car, and I will just hear it, like someone drove by this morning blaring it, it's fuckin hot in my place, so my windows are open, it's what I woke up to!! I believe this will never end, and I will just accept the song as something for me!! Slick Shoes, I have just been humming this song lately, so usually when that happens it is time to listen to it!! =) It's good to recognize these things, no matter what it is, if you feel it to be strange or too ironic, it's happening for a freakin reason!!

4 comments:

:) said...

Hey.. the songs that are given to me for motivation and reminders are 'Hero' by Mariah Carey and 'Unwritten' by Natasha Beddingfield and "Calling all Angels" by Train. SO..your reminder songs totally rock compared to mine. *hee hee*

Sierra said...

I really enjoy that song unwritten, I just wasn't ever sure who sang it. At first I thought it was Pink..lol...

serialstar said...

AAR rock! and I had never heard of Slick shoes...i know i know....maybe you should just make me a mix lady! Maybe we should all make some mixes for everyone...man it's been a LONG time since I've sat down to do that!
p.s.
Natasha bedingfield is good!

:) said...

You should all come out to Cali in September 12-14 for the West Beach Music Festival and see Ziggy Marley, Natasha Bedingfield, Big Head TOdd and the Monsters, Jason Mraz, Jackie Green, the Upbeat,Cornerstone and a shit ton of other musicians all in SB baby!
Check out the website-->
http://www.westbeachfestival.com/