6.09.2008

tasha met greenday

OK, Im sure Tasha will blog about this, but I think I have to be all giddy and be a little teenage girl and stuff!! TASHA MET GREENDAY!!! Oh yes, in the airport, she dropped my name, got pics, and Tre Cool touched her neck the star!! Im sorta glad I have never met them cuz Im sure I couldn't be cool as when Tasha called me I got way too excited, and then I was all shaky from being so damn excited. Ok I had to blog about my excitement of one of my BFF's got to meet them, and heard my name from her!! SEE Im totally a teenager when it comes to these guys. No Billie tho. I do understand they are people to, so I don't wana hear that, ehm....they are just the coolest people in the world!! That is cool, as close as I have ever been was smooshed up against the gate at a concert, the bruises and the extreme body hurting, and the ripping of my shirt was worth it, but to meet them calmly having a drink, not wanting to be totally recognized, but still taking a moment to chat and take some pics is rad. *LOVE* This was not even my experience, but I can't seem to stop. ok im stopping.

5 comments:

pissantONwheels said...

that is awesome, i want to see the pictures!

serialstar said...

so she sent me a pic on my phone...i thought that's who it was, been then I was like no....really? no...but yep apparently that's who it was and that is FREAKIN' sweet dude...meeting people is rad!

:) said...

I will post on this randomly awesome experience tonight.... how crazy!

Sierra said...

GREEN DAY!!!! MY HEROES!! LOOOOOOVE!!! AWE, AWE, I LOVE THEM. HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM? HAVE I EVER MENTIONED THIS? I NOW KNOW THAT WHEN IM NEAR TASHA IT WILL ONLY BE COOL BECAUSE GREEDAY WAS NEAR HER....SOOOO KIDDING!! HEHE

sisterlovemoon said...

yea pictures! of awesomeness yea for all of you to meet and experience this! yea for alicia to be heard of by greenday. remember practice run? someday we will do it!