6.22.2008

STRIKE ANYWHERE

This band is one of the many that pretty much rock my world. Ever since I heard an acoustic version of a song of theirs a few years ago, I have been amazed by this guys voice, moved by the lyrics,inspired by their intentions, just one hell of a super rocking punk band along with super positive agressive lyrics that, Im am convinced could move almost anyone out of the hum-drum of everyday life, to get up and do something, if not for themselves for others, the planet, etc, in turn deliver confidence and a sense of positive charged energy to use for what you believe to the best thing for you and whatever is around you, and I have enjoyed rocking to them as well!! They strike something in me for sure!!!

1 comment:

sisterlovemoon said...

me like them very much, thanx i have never listened to them before, but i always hear you talk about them! they suit you very well!