9.30.2008

Joshua Radin

I wrote a blog about him and how much I dig his music back in November of 2006. Here it is:
So in other news...i have a new fondness for Joshua Radin. I heard some of his music on Garden State awhile ago and loved it, but just recently started delving into the world of his music and I find it to be comforting...no other word for it. It makes me feel like I'm snuggled in my favorite cardigan. You know, the one you never wash until you absolutely have to and even then it's out of your sight just long enough to be cleaned....especially the song 'these photographs' hmmmm.....just something about it....
I still feel the EXACT same about him, only I've had more time to fall even more in love with his beautiful acoustical folk tunes....his music is like the moments right before a summer rain...or that moment between being asleep and awake....
Winter-

What If You (enjoy my little plug for Grey's :) )

Today (enjoy the plug for Garden State)

1 comment:

sisterlovemoon said...

i cannot watch the plug for greys ever again, and that song, well it's jsut too much for me. i cry everytime, tears i don't want, it reminds me of my past and i kind of don't like to cry over it, damnit kristen, why'd you do it, why did you have to put it up, i can't help myself, grrr.