9.17.2008

Bombing shoes....together again...hehe

Bet you thought I was going to talk about some weird little punk band from the 70's or something huh??......
Tsunami Bomb broke up a little while ago, and are re-uniting for one time only in January in California for a benefit performance for one of their ex-band memebers is sick! The all have different bands now, which do kick ass as well..but Tsunami bomb rules all! Check out the Action Design! ALSO...I heard that slick shoes are also getting back together, and touring but not extensively. They are also going to record another album...yay slick shoes!! If you don't know them then you don't know. I posted a video of theirs before on here, I love them and they have always rocked my head, in that little spazzy positive way, which I love! I may go see them on this tour, not sure who they will be touring with yet, I saw them on Warped Tour one year. Never seen T.B. which is odd. I could have a few times, I was either going to other shows (SK to be exact), or broke!! Anyways, I doubt anyone cares about this besides me, but that is my update in music news for now on that. WORD!!

2 comments:

serialstar said...

i think we should just move to cali...then we can see AWESOME shows ALL the time!!!

:) said...

i second that motion. i have positions open at my work and i am the boss so i can hire whoever i want....