4.18.2008

HEART ALERT!!!!!!!!!

I would like everyone to know that Heart, Cheap Trick and Journey is coming to Council Bluffs Jully 22!! Anyone want to go with me? Serious! The tickets are not on sale yet, I dont think, but when they do, I will be purchasing mine, and having some rockin outness yo!!! I am actually going to see if my Dad wants to go...hehe...well, he's a pretty big fan of them too, and honestly he is why I even love them, and have their records. That would be funny! I dont think he'd go tho, unless he had a seat. I dont think my Dad rocks out, well, yea, he may just knock people over accidently on purpose! Let me know....

1 comment:

pissantONwheels said...

That would be pretty cool, but chances are since the 22nd is a weekday i won't be able to, i know i will be working until 7.
That would be awesome if you and your dad went to a show together, i bet he would buy you beer. Wait, actually he would probably make you drive so he could drink beer :)