4.06.2008

Eisley, what a good listen for a serious mellow day

This band seriously is was the perfect music for today, I didn't know what I wanted to listen to, Im tired, very mellow, got some shit done, it was time to sit down, chill, and listen to something. I tried some tsunami bomb...too upbeat for today, then throwning muses, that worked until it ended, I can never rock out to them too much, so Eisley, was perfect, I love them so much, I heard of them a few years ago when I lived in Johnston and I fell in love with them, they harmonize beautifully, and they totally rock, it can be a bit melo-dramatic, so be warned, but I love them so much, they are like a lot of the "emo" I listen to I guess...but what I like about them is they are not girls that sing...well all of the band is not girls, but the whole "emo" scene seems to be dominated by all of these screaming guys...which rox too....but Eisley will top any of them any day as far as I am concerned!! OK....enjoy!! If you hadn't heard them before check them out! Im not sure if they have a myspace or not...I will find out, oh myspace....oh my god!! ok...

3 comments:

serialstar said...

I have decided that a lot of my music of choice is indie...which is funny because that genre can be So very very broad, but these gals and guy rock!!! I heard them awhile back and had forgotten all about them...how very lame of me...anyways...check these guys out for some screamo emo
hardcore alternarock or something:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tB5fV_Pewlg

Sierra said...

ok...they do have a mspace...i found them..and they are coming to the mews in may...so that is cool=)

sisterlovemoon said...

un,, i love this so much! much love much love. new love. i need some of their music now,.