3.15.2008

greenday is monday kelly's bday!!!=)

As far as I know I granted everyone administration privleges. Tell me if I did not. You can all mess with the blog and stuff, and make it totally rockin yo!! Cuz that's what we do and we do it so well.....ok.......blah....oh Im just going to re-live something here..
This morning I rocked it to Greenday's warning and nimrod...shooting for insomniac tonight maybe. Anyways, it rox...I know greenday hasn't always recorded very awesome music all of the time. BUT, I do recall when warning, and shanagins was recorded, the band was on the brink of a break up, and they were not getting along, I have to say I was not terribly dissapointed, but wondered what the fuck was up, it's all still totally catchy. Then they over came it, and out spilled American Idiot.....best one for me. But I'll never forget 1039 smoothed out slappy hours, kerplunk, and dookie, the one that made them, and the band sweet children, oh, and billie joe's little side dread with his curly bleached or blue hair....so awesome...*sigh*
I would see them again, and pay extra...theres something about when you see your favortie band, and they are like RIGHT THERE...it's a moment, and I remember exactly how I felt....ok. I'll stop now...

1 comment:

sisterlovemoon said...

it's always so good to feel that good and happy, yea happy birthday to the kellster!