3.29.2008

FREEZE ELECTRIC, AND JOY POP =)

SO i am going to see Freezepop and JOy Electric today....im so excited...im ready to go...but we are not leaving for another 3 hours...haha...im super stoked!! well im not entirel ready..im mean im just pumped. Its almost like i have a sugar rush!! Since td posted some freezepop down below, im puttin some j.e. yo!! His bass player is going with us, apparently he got all pissy and jealous when will told him he was going, thats cool...it will be fun, and I will accidently put glitter on them...oops =0. it's going to be an awesome show....im feeling the energy! Something huge is going down tonight, I know it!! What will it be?? ok....enjoy!!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

wow was that show ever amazing!! easily the most fascinating show I've ever been too...so much positive energy!! something big did indeed happen that day as I reflect on a great journey, with awesome music, inspiring/amusing/colorful synth pop, I'll never forget the connection I made that day, and the show I saw....the places I went on the trip, and the people I met.