8.08.2008

Mike Patton

So I heard Mr. Bungle coming out of some XM station the other day and remembered sitting around in des moines, being 16, and being turned on to the lyrical genious of Mike Patton...I had heard Faith No More...who could escape the images of that fish flopping around...Mike Patton is an amazing lyricist and his vocals are that of another world...he's done so many amazing things with it from bungle to opera...so heres to the man and his voice!
Mr. Bungle

Faith No More

Fantomas

Tomahawk

enjoy!

2 comments:

sisterlovemoon said...

me love this! faith no more rocks and so does mike patton, yea!

pissantONwheels said...

I don't think i even have to comment on this one, if there are any of you that haven't heard me go on and on about how amazing mike patton is, well you just haven't been around me as much as you should. Because the man is seriously a musical genius and never stops created new awesome things.